- The Apollo 3-Port Alternating Pressure Air Flotation Mattress System with gentle low air loss incorporates the features that clinicians demand for their patients in a truly portable system
- Mattress utilizes 16 independent 8 deep air cells to reduce interface pressure for the prevention and treatment of Stages I-IV pressure sore ulcers
- User friendly controls and ease of setup make Apollo 3-Port ideal for institutional use and the homebound patient
- Designed to fit all standard hospital beds
- CPR valve for quick deflation
- Vyvex nylon mattress cover wicks moisture away from patients skin and is low shear anti-microbial fluid resistant fire retardant and washable as well as loose fitting to conform to the patient
- Zippered and removable cover
- Unique design provides continuous air flow to the 3 static base of the mattress
- Control dial adjusts mattress from soft to firm for patient comfort
- Normal pressure alert indicates that system is operating properly
- Low pressure alert indicates that output needs to be increased for heavier patients or accidental disconnection of hoses
- Medicare Code E0277
- Weight cap: 350 Lb
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
APOLLO 3-PORT LOW AIR LOSS MATTRESS & APP SYSTEMManufacturer: Blue Chip Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (800) 438-6825
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.